Thursday, January 2

Bluebell vs Konohana, Which is Better to be The "Start" Town? [Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns]

Are you new in Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns? So you must be confused in choosing between Bluebell and Konohana. Me too. At least, used to. Okay, let me tell a little story about my experience in choosing town.

                   ~(^o^~) ~(^o^)~ (~^o^)~ 

My town is Bluebell. But before I chose it, I lived in Konohana. Yap, I make two profiles for both towns. So I know how the both towns are in the beginning. And from what I experienced, there are subjective and objective reasons why I decided to live permanently in Bluebell, they are (not based on priority):
  1. The male marriage candidates are more attractive than the Konohana has.
  2. The town is arranged nicely, so it's easy to go from buildings to buildings, and also easy to remember.
  3. I'm a Japan lover. It's likely to me to choose Konohana. But I chose Bluebell because there I found different, new, and unique culture. So I don't get bored.
  4. If you start in Bluebell, you'll get a mature cow and a mature chicken. So you don't have to wait to get milk and egg.  If you choose Konohana as the start town, you have to raise the animal first then get the animals products.
  5. To start planting crops in Bluebell, you have to wait until Spring 10. But I think 10 days waiting to plant crops is better than waiting to raise animals (that I'm sure it'll take longer time).
  6. Bluebell has narrower farm to plant crops. But you can plant the crops in Konohana's wider farm! Compared to Konohana as the start town, you can't move your animal to the wider farm of Bluebell. But the bad thing of planting crops in Konohana while you're living in Bluebell is, you have to take a long (it's relative actually) journey to get to the farm. So you'll water your Konohana's crops later than Bluebell's. That means it'll take longer to start the second watering. The solution of this case is, you can stay overnight in Konohana, just register yourself in Konohana's town hall. Since I've never stayed overnight there, I don't know whether it takes cost or not. "But if I stay in Konohana, I will late to take care of my animals!" haha shit happens dudes. Get one, lose one. Life's hard. It'll be better if you have pet that will herd the animals automatically to the farm. So you don't have to worry getting lower FPs. While waiting to have pets, use Bluebell's land wisely to plant crops. Just plant crops that you need.
                      ~(^o^~) ~(^o^)~ (~^o^)~

That's all. The point 6 might be complicated, but you sure can get it right? If you still really really want to move to Konohana, don't worry! Yo can do that in the 23rd until 30th every month (season). Hope this post will help you to take the decision. Good luck!



by Shieroga©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment